There are very common, probing/nosy questions we all get asked in our lives that often leave us scared or ashamed to answer them. But these are opportunities to grow in confidence in sharing our story while pointing people to Christ!
I’ve been asked, “So what do you do?” and “When are you going to have a baby?”…yeah those types of questions. But they symbolize 3 types of questions we all get asked. I go over each type, why people would ask them, and how you can answer them GOD-fidently!
- Calling/Purpose Questions
- Expectations Questions
- Curious/Outside the Box Questions
Leave iTunes Review
If you enjoyed this episode and are excited about what’s to come or if you have topic ideas you’d like to see in the future, please leave a review! This helps support this online ministry and gets more people to discover the podcast! Thank you, thank you for your support and prayers! 🙂
Listen to Episode
Listen on your favorite app or right here from the player below:
Highlights/Mentions From Episode
The 3 Types of Questions asked and the supporting scripture:
- The Calling/Purpose Question – “‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'” -Jeremiah 29:11
- The Expectations Question -“‘For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,’ declares the Lord. ‘As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.'” -Isaiah 55:8-9
- The Curious/Outside of the Box Question – “For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.” -2 Timothy 1:7
“We’re right where we’re supposed to be. If He knows the plans He has for us and we are His daughters and sons, we’re good!”
Need some affirmations for your heart? Get your Free 10-Day Devotional!