What does the Year of the Lord’s Favor mean? Is this the year we finally get that house, or job offer, or get that bonus? It might be. But the favor that God is giving us looks a bit different than what we might think.
In this episode, we talk about the way that God favors us and what it means. When we accept that favor and walk in our faith with it, we are are able to point others to Him by the victory we already have.
If you’ve been in a waiting season, or feel like you just got out of a waiting season, yet it still feels like waiting, this episode is for you!
Leave iTunes Review
If you enjoyed this episode and are excited about what’s to come or if you have topic ideas you’d like to see in the future, please leave a review! This helps support this online ministry and gets more people to discover the podcast! Thank you, thank you for your support and prayers! 🙂
Listen to Episode
Listen on your favorite app or right here from the player below:
Highlights/Mentions From Episode
- My Instagram account @okiemelina is where to find the IGTV video I reference in this episode.
- Isaiah 61:3
“to bestow on them a crown of beauty
instead of ashes,
the oil of joy
instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness,
a planting of the Lord
for the display of his splendor.”
- Bible Concordance – I mention this resource as a tool I use to study a word in the Bible. Here is a link where you can find one online if you don’t have a study Bible.
- I reference Episode 3 because it talks about how God sees “New” versus how we see “New. Just like how God sees favor as different than we do.
- The items of Favor: A Crown of Beauty, the Oil of Joy & a Garment of Praise
- Hebrews 11:1 – “Faith shows the reality of what we hope for. It is the evidence of the things we cannot see.”
“He wants us. He favors us because it’s going to show splendor of who He is to all who can see us, to all who will hear us, they will see that splendor because we have been given favor in Him.”
Need some affirmations for your heart? Get your Free 10-Day Devotional!